Canker sores or mouth ulcers are normally small lesions that develop in your mouth or at the base of your gums. They are annoying and can make eating, drinking and talking uncomfortable. Factors that can put you at risk for developing mouth ulcers are poor dental hygiene, unhealthy diet, low immunity, more spicy meal, smoking, alcohol, stress and anxiety, hormonal changes etc. to combat mouth ulcers we make Mu-care lotion.
Each ml contains:-
|Vanslochan (Bambusa arundinacea)||100mg|
|Tankan shuddha (Sodii Biboras)||100mg|
|Gulab phool ext. (Rosa centifolia)||100mg|
|Badpatra ext. (Ficus benghalensis)||100mg|
|Mehandi ext. (Lawsonia inermis)||50mg|
|Kiker phali ext. (Acacia catechu)||50mg|
|Tulsi oil (Ocimum sanctum)||50mg|
|Lavang ext. (Syzygium Aromaticum)||50mg|
|Pudina satva (Mentha piperita)||6mg|
TYPES OF MOUTH ULCER
The main types of mouth ulcer are:
• Minor ulcers. These are around 2-8mm in diameter and usually clear up in 10 days to 2 weeks.
• Major ulcers. These are bigger and deeper, often with a raised or irregular border. This type of ulcer can take several weeks to heal and may leave a scar in the mouth.
• Herpetiform ulcers: This type of ulcer is a cluster of dozens of smaller sores the size of pinheads.
ROUTINE MOUTH CARE
If possible, do the followings:
• Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft toothbrush and fluoride-containing toothpaste.
• Rinse your mouth after meals and at night. Use water or 0.9% sodium chloride solution (saline or salt water). You can make a fresh sodium chloride solution for each rinse by dissolving half a teaspoon of salt in 250 ml of fresh water. Use cool or warm water – whatever you prefer.
• Remove any debris that you can see in your mouth or on your tongue by gentle brushing with a soft toothbrush. If possible, do this regularly but mainly after meals and at bedtime. Foam sticks are an alternative if gentle brushing with a soft toothbrush causes pain or bleeding.
• Chewing pineapple may also help to clean your mouth. Pineapple contains ananase which is an enzyme (chemical) which may help to break down debris in the mouth. You can use fresh pineapple or unsweetened tinned pineapple.
• If you wear dentures, remove them at night. Clean dentures with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste. Soak overnight in a denture solution containing sodium hypochlorite. Rinse before use the next day.
If you have a high risk of developing mouth problems (for example, if you have radiotherapy to the head or neck), it is best to increase the frequency of the measures above. For example, rinse your mouth every 1-2 hours.
Mouth ulcers, inflammation, bed breath, spongy gums.
DOSAGE: Took six to seven drops on the cotton swab or on finger tip and apply on the ulcerated area. Do not swallow or rinse for about 10 minutes three to four times a day.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Mu-care lotion in recommended dosage.
Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
A container of 10ml.