An herbal formulation beneficial for all presentations of cough.
Cough known as “Kasa” is the most common frequent problem of respiratory system caused by stimulation of sensory nerves in the mucosa of the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi. The combinations of valuable herbs in Kufnip Plus syrup help liquefy the mucus and expel it easily. It checks the accumulation of mucus in the respiratory system and decreases its formation dilating the bronchial vessels.
The benefits of these herbs are to make the secretion thin and help in the dilation of alveoli’s and bronchi thus helping in expectoration, soothing the respiratory system and are useful in relieving dry coughs. Kufnip Plus syrup helps decrease asthmatic attacks and allergic conditions acting as a histamine agent. It s useful in relieving chest pain associated with cough, pleurisy (inflammation of the pleura) and have anti tubercular properties, decreasing the inflammatory process of the respiratory system and mucous secretion, expanding bronchial vessels. It can be used frequently in chronic coughs & colds, decreasing the purulent (foul smelling) discharge.
Each 10ml contains:-
|Yastimadhu ext. (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||250mg|
|Banafasa ext. (Viola odorata)||250mg|
|Gojivha ext. (Onosma bracteatum)||125mg|
|Puskarmool ext. (Inula racemosa)||125mg|
|Bharangi ext. (Clerodendron serratum)||125mg|
|Bansa ext. (Bambusa arundinacea)||125mg|
|Draksha ext. (Vitis vinifera)||125mg|
|Dalchini ext. (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)||125mg|
|Elaichi ext. (Elettaria cardamomum)||125mg|
|Tulsi ext. (Ocimum sanctum)||60mg|
|Unnav ext. (Zizyphus sativa)||60mg|
|Pudina satva (Mentha piperita)||6mg|
Asthma, Cough and cold, bronchial congestion, thick mucus secretion, allergic bronchitis, smokers cough, whooping cough, tropical eosinophilia (allergic conditions), recurrent respiratory tract infection, purulent mucous discharge, tuberculosis cough, immune deficiency.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
It is efficacious in case of whooping cough, asthma, cold, catarrh, and post influenzal cough, chronic and acute bronchitis.
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough caused due to irritants – smokers’ cough
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Speaks less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
One to two teaspoonfuls twice a day with warm water or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Kufnip Plus syrup in recommended dosage.
Keep the bottle away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Pet bottle of 60ml & 100ml.