Product information for the use of Regd. Med. Practitioners only
The incidence of Diabetes Mellitus is increasing rapidly among the age group of 30-40 years in both sexes. The management of diabetes becomes a great deal to manage and control. In addition to oral hypoglycemic and insulin therapy, nature has provided us some effective herbs which activate the beta islets of langerhans of pancreas in the management of diabetes and its complications. Diawin is unique preparation derived from ancient Ayurveda rediscovered through extensive in-house research at North India Pharma.
Each tablet contains:-
|Gudmar buti Ext. (Gymnema sylvestre)||80mg|
|Bael patra Ext. (Aegle marmelos)||50mg|
|Methi Dana Ext. (Trigonella foenumgraecum)||50mg|
|Mamejava Ext (Enicostemma littorale)||30mg|
|Vijyasar Ext. (Pterocarpus marsupium)||30mg|
|Haldi Ext. (Curcuma longa)||30mg|
|Karela Ext. (Momordica charantia)||30mg|
• Check over fatigue, excessive thirst & urination etc.
• Helps regulate glucose and lipid metabolism.
• Prevents triopathic complications and tones the functions of kidney, eyes and nerves.
• Tone up the body & build stamina.
• Adjuvant in the management of diabetes mellitus.
• Free from the risk of hypoglycemia.
• Controls diabetes mellitus.
• Hepato protective and anti-oxidant.
• Encouraging glycogenesis/ lipogenesis.
• Taken regularly tends check the increasing requirement of other hypoglycemic.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Diawin tablet in recommended dosage.
Keep the tablet away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Container of 100 tablets.
DIETARY ADVICE AND LIFE STYLE
• Avoid sweets and food products containing refined carbohydrates, glucose or sugar.
• Restrict the usage of tubers (potatoes, sugar beat etc.), fruits containing sugar, milk, milk products, breads, oil and fried foods, meat and egg preparations.
• Freely take coarse cereals, green vegetables and fiber rich diet.
• Resume walks (3-4kms/ day), yoga and exercise daily as advised by respective experts.
• Avoid stress, strain and intake of alcohol and smoking.
FURTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM
PRODUCT INFORMATION CELL
NORTH INDIA LIFE SCIENCES
S.C.O. 2, Shiv Nagar, Delhi-58