If you are struggling with arthritis, gout, sore achy muscles and stiff tender joints, for whatever reason, then our “Muscle and Joint Blend” may be just the thing to help ease the pain. This deeply penetrating and warming blend will assist in easing dull, as well as sharp pain.
The carrier oils and essential oils in this blend have been carefully selected. The blend is in other words, the result is most effective. We are not claiming any medical miracles, but the satisfaction our clients express is enough proof of the effectiveness of our blends.
Each ml oil contains:-
Gandhpura oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima) – 20.00%
Nilgiri oil (Eucalyptus globules) – 14.00%
Terpene oil (Pinus longifolia) – 11.00%
Aranda oil (Ricinus communis) – 5.00%
Guggul oil(Boswellia serrata) – 3.00%
Ajowan oil (Ptychotis ajowan) – 3.00%
Sonth oil (Zingiber officinale) – 2.00%
Lemon grass oil (Cymbopogon citrates) – 2.50%
Kapura (Camphora) – 2.50%
Pudina phool (Mentha piperata) – 2.00%
Til oil (Sesamum indicum) – Q.S.
1. Gandhpura oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima) The principal constituent of the oil is methyl salicylate (upto 99%). It is aromatic, stimulant, carminative and antiseptic. It is useful in acute rheumatism, sciatica, back pain, headaches and neuralgia.
2. Nilgiri oil (Eucalyptus globules) is one of the most powerful natural antiseptic and disinfectant used especially in the treatment of infection of the upper respiratory tract like common cold, sore throat, bronchitis, nasal catarrh, asthma, whooping cough, etc. and in certain skin diseases. It is found to have potent pain relieving and anti-inflammatory action and is useful as a rubefacient for rheumatism, which help in reducing joint swelling. Also useful in cellulite, headache, neuralgia and some bacterial infections.
3. Terpentine oil (Pinus longifolia) is used for cuts and sores, scabies and lice and for excessive perspiration, while its warming properties help with rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscular aches and pains and it can stimulate circulation. Furthermore it can help in cases of bronchitis, asthma, catarrh, coughs, laryngitis, colds and flu. It eases breathlessness and sinusitis.
4. Aranda oil (Ricinus communis) increases the bllod circulation thus used in the treatment of nervous depression, inflammation, arthritis, muscular aches and pains, sprains, rheumatism.
5. Guggul oil (Boswellia serrata) is used for osteoarthritis and joint function, particularly for osteoarthritis of the knee. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties so benefits for treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Boswellia reduces inflammation. It inhibits pro inflammatory 5-lipoxygenase chemicals and blocks leukotriene synthesis.
6. Ajowan oil (Ptychotis ajowan) the warming effect of this oil can help in cases of poor circulation, as well as for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, muscular aches and pains, sprains and sport injuries. It is also helpful for cellulite.
7. Sonth oil (Zingiber officinale) externally, it is the base of many fibrositis, rheumatic, muscle sprain and cellulite treatment. The oil is a rubefacient which can effectively ease painful conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism or muscle pain and improve poor circulation.
8. Lemon grass oil (Cymbopogon citrates) revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag, clears headaches and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions. Lemongrass oil helps tone the muscles and tissue, relieves muscle pains by making the muscle more supple. It helps with correcting poor circulation.
9. Kapura (Camphora) is readily absorbed through the skin and produces a feeling of cooling similar to that of menthol and acts as slight local anesthetic and antimicrobial substance. The therapeutic properties of camphor are analgesic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, nervous depression, acne, inflammation, arthritis, muscular aches and pains, sprains, rheumatism, colds.
10. Pudina phool (Mentha piperata) is a topical analgesic to relieve aches and pains such as muscle cramps, sprains, headache etc. it enhances the efficacy of other ingredients in topical application via vasodilation, which reduces skin barrier function.
11. Til oil (Sesamum indicum) It is also applied in arthritis, rheumatism, joint pains and cellulite along with other ingredients. Although it is thick oil it is used for eczema, psoriasis and mature skin and it contains excellent moisturizing properties.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
• For immediate symptomatic relief and prolonged therapeutic action
• Provide prompt relief in painful joints and other musculoskeletal pain
• Provides “Site Specific action”.
• Causes cutaneous vasodilation
• Penetrates deeper and provides direct pain relieving action
• Effective and instant topical pain reliever
• Sensitizes Neurons so can effectively be used in paralytic conditions.
Indication: Arthritis, Cervical spondylitis, post delivery aches, Post menopausal aches, Leg cramps, Myalgia, Muscular Pains, Stiff joint, Lumbago, sciatica, Neuralgia, Frozen shoulders, Stiff neck, Weak bones, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteo arthritis and gout etc.
Apply a small amount to the painful or affected area. Gently massage the oil into the skin until fully absorbed. To maximize the benefits try and keep the area warm after application.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Arthonid oil in recommended dosage.
Keep the oil away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Bottle of 50ml.